Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download materials on the 323 LifeWorks Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on 323 LifeWorks Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transferring the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This will let 323 LifeWorks, LLC to terminate your access to the website upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format.
All the materials on the 323 LifeWorks Website are provided “as is”. 323 LifeWorks, LLC makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, 323 LifeWorks, LLC does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
323 LifeWorks, LLC or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on the 323 LifeWorks Website, even if 323 LifeWorks, LLC or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the 323 LifeWorks Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. 323 LifeWorks, LLC will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. 323 LifeWorks, LLC may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. 323 LifeWorks, LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
323 LifeWorks, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by 323 LifeWorks, LLC of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim related to the 323 LifeWorks Website shall be governed by the laws of United States of America without regards to its conflict of law provisions.
- 323 LifeWorks, LLC is not an agent, employee, representative, or other functionary of the seller of the respective business opportunities and franchises introduced to you.
- 323 LifeWorks, LLC is an Independent Contractor, engaged in the activity of introducing prospective business buyers to sellers of franchises and business opportunities.
- 323 LifeWorks, LLC is paid a finder’s fee or commission by the seller if you elect to purchase a business from a company that was introduced by 323 LifeWorks, LLC.
- 323 LifeWorks, LLC has not checked the accuracy of the information provided by the seller, and assumes no responsibility for the acts, errors or omissions of the seller, or the outcome of any transactions.
- 323 LifeWorks, LLC is not qualified to advise in any part of the purchase of a business opportunity. You are urged to seek professional advice from a lawyer, accountant, or other qualified resource.
- Buying a business opportunity is a complicated investment. Take your time to decide, and personally visit the headquarters of the company you elect to buy from. Make informed, common sense decisions in all investment matters.
- The Federal Trade Commission regulates the sale of franchises and business opportunities. Contact the nearest office to you for information to assure yourself that any company you deal with is in full compliance with the law.
- Your state may also have laws regarding franchises and business opportunities. Ask your state agencies about them.
- The Better Business Bureau is an excellent information source for potential business buyers. Contact your local bureau as well as the bureau in the city of origin of the seller. You alone are responsible for researching the seller.
Use of this site acknowledges that you understand and agree with these terms and conditions. You clearly understand that 323 LifeWorks, LLC has no standing or involvement in your transactions with any business opportunity seller. You further agree to save and hold harmless 323 LifeWorks, LLC in any event regarding your ultimate business transaction and outcome with any seller that 323 LifeWorks, LLC introduces to you. 323 LifeWorks, LLC has made no verbal representations that contradict any portion of this disclosure.